Want to thank God for what I study: social work..had been a great one man..no regrets though initially find it hard to make the decision especially it’s a female-dominated industry..yet it has much meaning compared to courses centered on numbers like economics..reali no knack for me in them..haha..like to specially mention Dr Ng..she taught me gender and community family service..finds that she has the heart of the students in her..someone who is truly knowledgeable and has the sw cause in mind..wanting to make it relevant and practical for us..her notes not too dense for me to understand also..haha
There is just quite a number of friends that I like to mention..but can’t remember all of them..still remembered when I was in yr1 1st sem..how I was quite afraid and felt alone in school ‘cos most of my peers are in ntu doing engineering yet me and a few others jc classmates went to nus..and me doing arts and social work..unthinkable..enjoyed the time in my ts play exam..with girls once again..haha..never so exposed and worked closely with the opposite gender..hmm..maybe in boys school and ns for 12 yrs..haha..still admire elissa who was the director yet she pursued excellence and always not afraid to speak her mind despite we actors not doing a good job..she’s a strong person considering what she went thru and never bowed down..
Remembered my counsel proj with kaiqi,angeline,yilin and jiayan..it’s an enjoyable time filming our counseling video despite getting a mediocre grade..still..how we bonded and gave all my best into it..plus the many funny moments how we joked with one another..Tink there’s a lot of wonderful memories that I went through including the valley periods as well when I just could not see God’s light as I walked in darkness facing all kinds of negative emotions about myself and people all the time and there’s nothing I can do about it...it’s painful to think back..but thankful that God sustains me by his grace and brought me back to his arms again..how the Word bring down my defensive mechanisms like a double-edged sword penetrating deep into my soul..every unrealistic belief n thought is shaped,adjusted-not magnify/minimize as He prunes..and how He relentless purify and consecrate a weedful heart to be one that is given to Him bit by bit..truly a work of His and His alone deserves all the credit..a work that continue to remain in progress until the day the Lord returns
There is just quite a number of friends that I like to mention..but can’t remember all of them..still remembered when I was in yr1 1st sem..how I was quite afraid and felt alone in school ‘cos most of my peers are in ntu doing engineering yet me and a few others jc classmates went to nus..and me doing arts and social work..unthinkable..enjoyed the time in my ts play exam..with girls once again..haha..never so exposed and worked closely with the opposite gender..hmm..maybe in boys school and ns for 12 yrs..haha..still admire elissa who was the director yet she pursued excellence and always not afraid to speak her mind despite we actors not doing a good job..she’s a strong person considering what she went thru and never bowed down..
Remembered my counsel proj with kaiqi,angeline,yilin and jiayan..it’s an enjoyable time filming our counseling video despite getting a mediocre grade..still..how we bonded and gave all my best into it..plus the many funny moments how we joked with one another..Tink there’s a lot of wonderful memories that I went through including the valley periods as well when I just could not see God’s light as I walked in darkness facing all kinds of negative emotions about myself and people all the time and there’s nothing I can do about it...it’s painful to think back..but thankful that God sustains me by his grace and brought me back to his arms again..how the Word bring down my defensive mechanisms like a double-edged sword penetrating deep into my soul..every unrealistic belief n thought is shaped,adjusted-not magnify/minimize as He prunes..and how He relentless purify and consecrate a weedful heart to be one that is given to Him bit by bit..truly a work of His and His alone deserves all the credit..a work that continue to remain in progress until the day the Lord returns
No comments:
Post a Comment