It has been a great time so far in-camp. It is a good break from work, putting everything aside, the driving failure and rest your mind. I do feel a strong sense of nostagia as i go back. It has been four years since I last went back. So much has changed.
Thank God for the e blessings. I got the opportunity to know this youth brother who will be coming to uni group next year. nus group to be precise. It is just amazing. Also, to be able to attend unit's xmas party! It was determined by a paper,scissor,stone. The loser group gets the xmas eve off! I just can't believe it. I re-visited about having faith and trusting in Him, in His faithfulness and providence. Lastly, it was great interacting with the juniors, people who are 4 or 5 years younger than me. Sharing their lives. It is reminiscent of those good old days of sowing seeds when i was much younger.
The only-not-so-good part is the boredom experienced. Man, gonna bring some books in!
No comments:
Post a Comment