Wednesday, January 21, 2009

blessed couple =)



It was a blessed time to be there to witness my good friend sharon accepting proposal by peter. The timing was chosen at midnight which was a difficult time for me to be awake but understand that it was meant to be a surprise. Good preparation by peter to think of all the ideas, I particularly like the light stick decoration. I am amazed at how 'fast and furious' some of our peers can be to propose. For myself, I had not even met the parents yet despite less than a year in a relationship. Think for me, I prefer it to be 'slow and steady', there are areas in our lives to focus to give and grow be it career, ministry etc. I am definitely not ready to take on this additional responsibility yet. When the time comes, it will surely come for me =)

No comments: