left to right: zhiyang, darren wong, myself and yufen
It was really a meaningful day for me, will definitely be one of the memorable experiences for the new year. Me and yufen caught up with our jc physics teacher, darren wong and my classmates at his church service and lunch today. He is one main reason why I decided to be a believer. His passion for teaching and serving spirit impacted me much. It is nice to see him and my classmates serving different roles during the church service, still look the same after all these years. It is really some seven or eight years since I last met them. It is also heartening to know that quite a few of my classmates have taken the path of becoming teachers. My class was somewhat like a 'sports class'. About one-third of us were sport captains, some are repeats, some dilligent in their schoolwork but being motivated in studies is an issue for most ppl in my class including myself but it is nice to hear that all of us are getting on fine with our lives.
I wonder, where will I be if I have decided to join his church well back then? hmm..no looking back. I feel v refreshed and encouraged to run my next lap of faith journey well =)
No comments:
Post a Comment