Friday, February 13, 2009

25 things

1>I remembered squatting down beside the drain to brush my teeth during primary one recess, plays ‘one-leg’ at school, keeps tons of colored paper? and ‘gambled’ with dragonball cards

2>I recalled passing some coins to my primary sch principal in the hope that i can be praised during morning assembly for exhibiting honesty but it did not happen

3>I cannot play too much computer games nowadays compared to my younger days when I can go for 24-hr cycle..red alert and starcraft was my favorite..it gets me dizzy after some 1-2hr. I like left4Dead currently, brainless zombie shooting game but its fun!

4>I enjoy sports and support local sports..watching and playing soccer & tennis. Tried marathon, biathlon and adventure race and almost do a triathlon but no time and energy to do such thing now..

5>I have been a Hougang boy since I was K2 (1988),grow up here,live here and now work here as well..spend 80% of my time nowadays..its oso a confusing and 'ulu' place because the signs keep changing after each election. Our borders are shared with amk,sengkang,pasir ris,punggol,ajunied and bedok reservoir..pls dun ask me why that is so..

6>I do enjoy spontaneity, do not like to think too much unless needed and believe in being impromptu most of the time. Like to entertain and be a ‘horseface’ when necessary

7>I do not know why there are subjects that I cannot enjoy for eg. Biology, those that require tons of memory work..Why do I study so many equations and theorems that I cannot apply in real life..and the list goes on..

8>After JC, i realise that I do not like studies so much and want to make my life count instead

9>I believe the imperfections in life cannot go away but it can be lessen and managed

10>One of my unfulfilled dreams is to be able to act in a movie, portraying as a drug addict,someone limping or schizophrenia oso can

11>I love the country Indonesia,becos of my family backgd (my mother is a Chinese Indonesian) and it is a beautiful and diverse country and I do not mind living there some point of time in my life

12>I do not like to be in comfort zone for too long and gets excited by challenges; cannot sit still after some time and suffers from mild ADHD/anxiety 'disorder'..haha..inclined to move things

13>Knowing what you want and where you heading in life is important. Knowing Jesus personally helps me a lot towards that goal

14>I have learnt the finer things in life for the past year: how to eat well, cook,make handicraft, observe birds and fine dining

15> I get phobic of the words nowadays: 'statements', 'on duty', 'recommendations' and 'incident reports'

16> I do a lot of 'sleeptalk' and dream often. My family members are disturbed on a regular basis

17> I grow up in the era when the 4 heavenly kings and 4 heavenly small kings took reign in mandro popNowadays, I have lost count of the newer ones and seldom impress me but only like jay chou and JJ..Can converse in Mandarin well in the past but now think and speak in EL most of e time

18> I like to travel light, preferably 1 bag at the most and like to do last-min packing

19> I have one and only girlfriend so far and I treasure the relationship =)

20> I have low threshold for patience and details. Like to keep things simple,clear and pls,straight to the point and no 'wayang kulit'

21> I love world war two films a lot especially those related to the nazi regime. Little threshold for romantic films

22>If I am not a social worker, I would probably be a policeman, prison officer or teacher

23>My looks are ordinary, always resemble someone at every stage in my life: in secondary school, JC, army and church. People sometimes say that they find me familiar or seen me somewhere and think that I just came out of army and/or school still!

24>I would love to work in the Best Job In the World if I am not working now,dun mind taking care of the great barrier reef islands. I love nature but not animals..believe that humans and animals best live in their separate worlds..

25>Investing in other people's lives,playing my part and see them being touched and transformed satisfies me a lot =)

No comments: