
went with the nus folks-sijia,yufen,michelle,qiaoping,jan yesterday to new york,new york..such a gigantic yankee chicken burger, we cannot finish it as well =p

had porridge buffet with hongtao at suntec, obviously a spread and we ended up not able to finish everything

nice surprise fm dear =) so sweet to have DIY the cake and met to pass it personally to me =)

Thanks everyone for the heartfelt wishes and affirmations =) Like the one planned by my unit ppl. Instead of the usual affirmations by others, I have to say one good thing about each person in the unit. Literally have to scratch my head hard for this especially the newer ones whom I am not close yet but managed to pull it through. It is more blessed to give than to receive. Thanks so much for my ex-cg ppl-jacky,jocelyn,hwee keong,kin wee,guofeng,meiling and joanne for taking the time to fellowship. Their presence count much to me. Time just passed by so far and all I can remember is that I have eaten and fellowship a lot and exercise very little nowadays..dats unacceptable!
No comments:
Post a Comment