Struggle with committing to cg as it will seem 'unglamorous' and 'not cool'
the enstrangled housewife, Grace who finds it hard to juggle between ministry and family.
the pretentious Charlie who could not get what he wants from 'Jesus'It was nice to act 'live' again after stopping for some time. It was not easy for me to portray the role of a cool guy when its so not my natural self. As I understand the value behind the role and the importance of the skit, I decided to give it a try. It was different this time round with inputs from Angie and Peikey who led us through different warm-ups and skills required to act on stage. Despite many rehearsals, it was difficult for me to sustain the energy level required even before the services started.
I keep asking myself, how is it possible for me to deliver it? But God is good! He kept assuring me that "What is impossible with man is possible with God"-Luke 18:27. And based on that promise, I went in and acted. It was great to work with Charlie,Yoppy,Priscilla,Peikey and Angie. I am really amazed how God uses ordinary people like us as his vessels to show forth His glory if we are willing and wholehearted to be used by Him.
It was really great acting and interacting with other church bro n sis, know a lot of ppl across congregations. I pray that our drama ministry will continue to grow from strength to strength and future opportunities in other new roles to continue to act to glorify Him =)
What's more heartening is to see my mum come for our church service which is the first time for her in all my years in Hope and I thank God for that! Initially, she was pretty hesistant to do so and had pre-arranged appointment but in the end she agreed with my sister bringing her along. It was nice to see dear's mum turn up as well. Thanks everyone for the support and prayers. Looking forward to the next assignment
Isa 55:10-11
As the rain and the snow come down from heaven, and do not return to it without watering the earth and making it bud and flourish, so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater, so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it
As the rain and the snow come down from heaven, and do not return to it without watering the earth and making it bud and flourish, so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater, so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it
3 comments:
Great job dear! Look forward to you playing more roles! Hee ' to fan into flame' , ur God given talent! - 'ur no.1 fan' hahaha =P
haha! hey great job bro! wish i cld have seen you acting... but haha had to entertain the kids. But so encouraged by wat u shared, "What is impossible w man is possible w God." Amen! it encourages me too!
Post a Comment