The journey continues as I remembered fondly the shared experiences from my ex-cg and venture into the new cg. May the Lord use and sustain me as a willing vessel and His glory be manifested in our lives as we persevere to bring His kingdom forward. Amen

It has been a faith journey for me these past ten months as I joined this new family. Though initially it was not easy for me to connect and open up, all new ppl to me at different life stages n from diverse backgrounds and life experiences. How is it possible to bond? But nothing is impossible with Him. God began to do His work in each of our lives. It is the transforming power of His grace and love that is evident as non-believer friend received Christ, long-time members got revived in their hearts and allowed the Lord to give them a fresh touch and vision, new shepherds rise up and the list carries on. This is the place I found refuge, a home and re-learn all that I used to think that its true, re-discover about God and His plans for the church. I learnt valuable lessons of others-centered leadership,non-judgmental and seeing the potential that God has for everyone no matter how small or insignificant we might seem and empowering them into ministry. I learnt about leading by the Spirit, praise n worship, teach and read books! Not forgetting the shared experiences of shooting the sianz video,cg retreat,having fun during church camp,going for air supply concert and of course all the 'crapping' and many rounds of steamboat! Thank you NG7A1 =)
1 comment:
wow, this is a very sweet and heartwarming sharing bro! haha... am encouraged to go forth and bless my CG too. =D
Post a Comment