Tuesday, May 31, 2005

31/5

Wat a week, dun ‘ve much time to rest. In a few hours’time, I will be running the programme for P1 children..dun noe how it’d be like. I thank God for helping to resume serving Him again. I was not in the perfect mood to serve after long days at work in my attachment for the past 3 weeks. I was feeling quite dry and distracted by worldly things. Yet he reali restores me. I am not exactly hopeful as to how things will work out in the new structures. I am pessimistic and negative by nature. It’s something that I face for quite a while. I guess it has to be a re-examination of who God is in my life. Give me time man. I want to change.

I just finished reading the case for Christ. I am quite drawn irresistibly to e evidence presented..so overwhelming man..dun even noe tt our faith is so robust n objective..writing down all e points..hope my heart will be convicted when i share to e incoming freshmen..Jesus is the truth and the life..i agree with it..

No comments: